? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (14 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 4648 Total
Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Mystical? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (33 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 22154 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructi CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time to study my brain out, while juggling life!

WOW!! Today I scheduled my NCLEX!! June 9th is the day we will find out at 8 am!!
Time to test my knowledge of 4 years!! I am so scared!
Time to study study study!!
And then nurse recruiter called me today to ask for an interview on their med-surg floor next Wednesday.
I am so excited but I have so much to do with trying to study, move rooms, work out with my firefighters, graduation and everything else that comes up!
Today I also got my cap and gown!! Which makes me so excited!! It seems so surreal to be done with school!!!
I already miss all my school friends which is weird!
I also went shopping last night and found the cutest dress for graduation!!
It was really funny I had to go by myself, due to scheduling conflicts so I would have to take a picture of me in the dress and the email to my mom for her opinion! That was fun!!
Last night I went to a Jazz class and a hip-hop class! I forgot how much I like dancing although it isn’t as much fun as when I was good!
The entire time I was in my hip hop class I would just start to laugh because of how white I am!!
Well time to study before I have to leave!!

0 comments: